We Effect is a development organisation founded by the Swedish cooperative movement in 1958 to support the development of democratic organisations and societies. In our international development cooperation programmes, we are applying a human rights-based approach supporting people living in poverty to secure their rights.
We Effect works in more than 20 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America through our regional offices in partnership with local CSOs, farmer organisations, cooperative federations and other democratic organisations.
We Effect Regional Office for Europe was established in 2017 in Skopje, North Macedonia. With financing from Sida, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, a project for rural development aiming for a Market System Development (MSD) approach is being implemented in North Macedonia – Income Increase and Socio-Economic Empowerment of Vulnerable and Marginalized Groups from Rural and Sub-Urban Areas 2021-2023 (IISEE), in collaboration with one national organisation in North Macedonia.
Objective of the procurement
The main objective of the procurement is the creation of a professional website with an integrated system for calculating product prices for a private company within the intervention Engaging, Supporting, and Retaining Employees, with a Focus on Roma, and includes the following products and deliverables:
A web-based system (preferably using Laravel) needs to be created, consisting of three different platforms:
- Administrator Platform
- Input and editing of materials
- Input and editing of product categories (chairs, sofa sets, etc.)
- Input and editing of products, norms for each product, product variants, photos, procurement cost calculation, sales price calculation, discounts, different markets, different currencies, and different pricing policies per market
- Input and editing of markets
- Creation and editing of users
- User Platform
- The user platform will be used by employees in showrooms, exhibitions, etc., on tablets for product sales and presentations. It should display the relevant details previously entered on the administrator platform.
- The website should utilize the data sources from the previous platforms and present them to end-users. The website should follow the latest practices for web development, including being user-friendly, responsive, SEO-ready, etc.
- All three systems need to be integrated and adapted for integration with the existing Pantheon ERP system.
For detailed description of the technical requirements, responsibilities, deliverables and the application procedure, please see the full Terms of Reference (ToR) here: ToR – Website 2023 IISEE
The Service provider should send an offer with all supporting documents to the following two e-mail addresses: email@example.com and no later than August 3, 2023, by the end of the working day at 16:00 CET.
For further clarification here is a list of few basic Questions & Answers.
The assignment shall be implemented during the period August 2023 – December 2023. Web maintenance services beyond the service contract will be coordinated directly with the private company for which the web-based system is intended.