Philosophy and methodology:
- Accept and respect the principles and values of the We Effect.
- Promote and develop of relationships with the partner organizations on a concept of partnership founded on shared values, mutual respect, reciprocity of learning and transparency
- Maintain close and continue relations with target population and its grassroots organizations, and provisions to listen to their expectations, to provide them with the accounts of work done on their behalf and to exchange knowledge and lessons learnt
- Coordination of European Union-funded projects ensuring efficient implementation of partners
- Support the Country Office and the partner organizations in planning, monitoring, and implementation of projects
- Facilitate implementation of visibility activities and other national level activities
- Conduct monitoring visits
- Consolidation of monitoring results and reporting
- Provision of technical support to the implementing partner organizations
- Planning and Designing
- Facilitate the conduct of project visibility activities, assessment and planning meetings with partner organizations and target stakeholders, and monitoring activities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual plans
- Facilitate research and publication components of the projects
- Monitor and consolidate reporting compliance of partner organizations
- Assist partners in developing detailed periodic activity plans and monitoring plans for the projects
- Participate and provide technical support in the implementation of training activities, fora, dialogues, webinars, etc.
- Provide technical support in the implementation of sub-grant facility
- Maintain filing system for EU projects
Monitoring, Reporting, Review and Evaluation:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Participate in, and document, monitoring activities
- Monitor project accomplishments as against logical frameworks of the projects
- Facilitate feedback mechanism with implementing partner organizations
- Provide technical support in documenting good practices
- Facilitate evaluation activities
- Coordinate with relevant government institutions in project locations with the partners
- Actively participate in relevant network
- Inform all partners as well as other stakeholders such as consultants about We Effect’s code of conduct and anticorruption principles
- Be responsible for the quality of the organization and services and ensure the proper care and maintenance of its assets
- Report any illegitimate expenses misuse of funds or other false financial claims to the Country Director/ Regional Director in Stockholm.
- Respect and adhere to the We Effect’s anti-corruption policy. Never accept or be promised, request or give promise or offer a bribe or other undue rewards, remuneration, compensations undue advantage or benefit of any kind, which constitute illegal or inappropriate behaviour. In all administrative practices strictly follow the laws of the country.
- Keep Confidential all financial and sensitive information pertaining to the Country Office and its projects
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the Country Director for the good functioning of the Country Programme, office, and its projects
- University degree or equivalent within a relevant field on Social Science, Business Development, Agriculture, Natural Resources Management, Economy, Sociology, Development studies
- Experience of coordinating international development cooperation (experience with EU projects is most preferable)
- Strong understanding and practical experience of planning, monitoring and evaluation methods commonly used in development cooperation
- Strong conceptual and theoretical understanding of the rights-based approach e.g. gender equality and civil society development
- Good knowledge and experience in project/ program cycle management and Results Based Management (RBM)
- At least three years’ experience in development field, preferably at an internationalNGO
- Strong field experience and knowledge on civil society work
- Physically fit since the position demands regular travelling and field monitoring
- Knowledge and experience of working on issues of adequate housing, gender equality, and environment, climate change, and resilience is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written command of English and Pilipino
- Documented experience of civil society networking
- Good knowledge of IT systems including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook (preferable: cloud based financial systems)
- Good problem solver, analytical, creative, and innovative
- Good team worker
Apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to no later than 30 December 2022. Your application documents must be in English. Interviews will be conducted during the application period; we recommend sending in your application soonest.
The employment is a project-based position with a six months’ probation period. Starting date is 01 February 2022.
We Effect strives for diversity in the organisation and welcome applicants regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability.
For more information
Please contact Jessica Umanos Soto, country director, We Effect Philippines at Jessica.email@example.com
If you have any technical difficulties uploading the application, please contact Impactpool.