We prioritise local ownership, characterized by accountability, transparency, non discrimination, and meaningful participation. Most of our partners are member-based farmer organisations, Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), housing cooperatives, or savings and credit associations. These organizations play a crucial role in empowering local communities and driving sustainable development.
Additionally, we also collaborate with financial institutions and organisations that enhance the impact of our work, particularly in addressing the challenges faced by the most vulnerable members of society – women and girls.
Our partners in Kenya
- Kenya Land Alliance (KLA)
- Lower Eastern Women Cooperative Society Ltd (LEWOCO)
- Maasai Kajiado Women Dairy Cooperative Society Limited (MKWDCS)
- Murang’a Avocado Farmers’ Cooperative Union Limited (MAVOCU)
- Nakuru Potato cooperative union Limited (NPCU)
- Nakuru Wanavijiji Housing Cooperative Society Ltd (NWHCS)
- Remusi Housing Cooperative Society Limited (RHCS)
Our partners in Tanzania
- Ushirika wa Wakulima wa Zabibu na Masoko Mpunguzi (UWAZAMAM)
- Southern Highlands Tree Growers Association (SHTGA)
- Mtandao wa Vikundi vya Wakulima na Wafugaji mkoa wa Kilimanjaro (MVIWAKI)
- Kilimanjaro Dairy Cooperative Joint Enterprise Limited (KDCJE)
- Tanzania Land Alliance (TALA)